Friday, March 5, 2010

Art, 'Tis a Glorious and Wonderful Thing, Is It Not?

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/2213/itisapurpouslyinasupici.jpg
______________________________________________________


HBK drew that up. He's doing strips for Der Panzer (As he has given this blog a nickname as well as art).
____________________________

First things first.... I love me some bargains. Two weeks ago, I got all of Cowboy Bebop for $10 dollars. And all the discs work and everything. This week... I got all but the last volume of Nadesico for $7.36. Ah, the days of my youth... Like the scent of lemon. Except, my "youth" is really just like 3 or 4 years ago. 
____________________________

Here's a quick review of Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth, since I've actually beaten it now. The game was great. The new gameplay and the logic system really carry this game. It does have some... faults though. 1. Shi-Long needed more screen time. 2. Calisto's voice was terrible. Seriously. Was there a man doing her voice? 3. Fay wasn't a very interesting character. To me at least. 4. The final case really drags the game to a grinding halt. It's a wee bit long, and some of the arguments/testimonies are really friggin' odd. 
____________________________

The World Ends With You is the best game I've missed. I really feel guilty about not contributing to this game's sales back when it mattered. I mean, I really dug everyone about this game. Even the almost too busy battles. Also, the soundtrack is now my favorite video game soundtrack of all time. It's even passed Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword as my favorite. 

____________________________

They might be making a DS remake of Cybuster. You don't know how long I've dreamed of this exact thing. I've always wanted to play a better version of this game. The ROM was OK. but it never wanted to work right for me. Most ROMs don't want to. So I tend not to play them. But no more! Hopefully. It's all rumors and heresay for the moment. When Famitsu comes out next week, I'm sure I'm gonna scream so loud everyone will here me, because I'm reasonably certain some SRW is being announced at least. 

____________________________

The Clone Saga remake was grand. It removed pretty much everything I hated about the original. Also, Ben Reilly's coming back. I don't care what the haters say, I always dug the Scarlet Spider. 

Oh, and Ultimate Comics: Avengers #5 won't appear at my bookstore. I don't know why. I hope it gets in soon.

___________________________

Last, but definitely not fucking least: HOKUTO MUSOU IS COMING TO EUROPE. WHICH IS GREAT FOR RANKA AND HBK. But, more importantly, it means it's probably coming to America too. So... I WA SHOCK. Oh, and I'm probably already dead too.


EDIT: Comic was being a bastard. Now it's just the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment